I had loads of strips left over from various trip around the world bee blocks and quilts I had previously made, so I decided to use them up to make a scrap vomit ( such a terrible name for a quilt!!). Anyway, it didn't take too long to make up into a quilt top and used up loads of scraps, so win, win. It has taken me a lot longer to pull my finger out and quilt and bind it though.
I used the same pink spot on the back as my pink/aqua QATW quilt and bound it with plain Kona pepper as I had run out of the charcoal sketch I had used in the quilt.
I'm giving this quilt to my BF's older daughter. My pink/ aqua QATW is going to her sister so they will have similar but not the same quilts.
Quilt measures: 70 x 70 inches
Front: A blocks made with scraps, B blocks made with Sketch in pink, aqua and charcoal
Back: Pink spot on spot extra wide quilt fabric from Robert Kaufman
Binding: Kona pepper
Quilted with So Fine in white
My original list for this quarter is here.