Friday 17 February 2017

Lavender bags

This is just a quick post ( because I haven't yet learned how to link up from IG) to show a FAL finish ( no 2 on my Q1 post here ).
Some time ago now, I bought a huge bag of lavender. It was more economical to buy a big bag than smaller ones ( that's my excuse anyway!) and every now and then I make a batch of lavender bags as small gifts.


They are a great way to use up scraps and the recipients seem to like them. So, here are a few more I made:



The Elizabeth one has already been given to Lizzy of @sewbusylizzie at the Threadhouse retreat, along with a matching tissue cover.


I'll be linking this to both Scraptastic Tuesday and FAL Q1 when it's the appropriate time.

Scraptastic Tuesday



Charm About You

2 comments:

  1. They're lovely! And I agree, linking up from IG can be difficult. Or dead easy, it just seems to depend on the direction of the wind or how much rainfall we had in the previous month, or something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey great idea Carol. Wonder how many we could make with all our scraps? Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete