Saturday 17 December 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday ( on Saturday)

Just a quick post to show off a couple of my recent scrappy makes.One of them ( the kindle cover ) is also number 4 on my FAL Q4 list .

Firstly, I made a scrappy pouch for Mary Emmens as a (rather late) pay it forward gift.


I used blue scraps and quilt as you go combined with some blue Essex linen to make the outside








Using the same QAYG method I also made myself a new Kindle cover, but this time using oranges and yellows.



The first one of these I made came out too small, so I've given it to DD as a makeup case and this is my second attempt.

Linking up to Scraptastic Tuesday and FALQ4 

Scraptastic Tuesday

4 comments:

  1. bravo Carol! What fun pouches - I love scrappy ones as they remind you of so many other projects. Thanks for linking up to #scraptastictuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that kindle cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my pouch - even more for it's scrappiness; thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! I bet DD wasn't disappointed the first time around LOL Thank you for sharing and for participating in the 2016 FAL. Hope to see you at the 2017 FAL!

    ReplyDelete