Sunday 9 October 2016

Finish a long Q4

Hard to believe we are in the last quarter of the year. I didn't do at all well last quarter, with only 2 finishes. This was due to a number of factors but time to move on!

So here it is :
1) Maker's Tote
I saw so many beautiful examples of these at Simply Solids Retreat 2016 that I decided to make one of my own 


 This shouldn't take too long!

2) and 3)
I need to make 2 sew together bags as gifts.


This is one I made for Justine as a secret sewer gift.

3)Kindle Case
I had my kindle and cover stolen, so I need a new one for my new kindle.


4) I-Pad Cover
I'd like to make one of these as well

5) Siblings Together Quilt
This top needs to be quilted and bound


6) Scrappy quilt
I need to finish this quilt which I started in Simply Solids retreat.


7)Majestic Mountains quilt
I had started quilting this when I 'broke' the timing. I've had to unpick all the quilting and I'll have to start again


8) Make your own Magic
I started this in a class with Sarah Fielke at Simply Solids in July. It needs a fair bit of work!


9) Mid century modern quilt
This quilt top was a round robin made by myself and my Bumbling Honey bee mates. I'm thrilled with how it has turned out. Needs quilting and binding.


10) Another Siblings Together Quilt
The blocks for this quilt are being made this month by STQB. I hope to have it finished this quarter



11)WIP's
These are all carried over from the previous quarters:
a) It's a wonderful world
b)Gnome quilt
c) Star quilt
d) Alison Glass triangle quilt



FAL 2016

4 comments:

  1. There are some lovely projects on your list (I'm hoping that one day you'll finish your gnome quilt as I love seeing it!) and, I hope, some easy finishes for you. Good luck with your list and thank you for taking part in the Finish-Along!

    P.S. Sorry to hear you had your kindle and its cover stolen :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list and thank you for taking part in the Finish-Along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, just popped over to see your list. Now I have to hunt out your gnome quilt!

    ReplyDelete