Little did I know it would cause me such pain!. My sewing machine didn't like the thick layers of fabric and I broke 2 needles and ruined my 1/4 inch foot.
I don't know if you can see it clearly but the needle drilled a new hole at the rear of my plastic 1/4 inch foot making it impossible to sew with anymore.
I put out a call on IG and Victoria @sewgoclimbing came to my aid and suggested a walking foot. Fortunately, that did the trick.
I used fabric from my stash for the inside ( didn't have enough Tula).
Before I started I did a bit of research and found The Quilt Barn's Sew a Long invaluable. I also chose to use longer zips and cut them off ( easier to sew) , though I think zip tabs is probably a good solution as well. I'm sure, as many others have found before me ( as I said I'm a little slow!!) the next one will be a lot easier. I've also ordered a new metal quarter inch foot! I've now sent off my UK miniswap but foolishly didn't take a photo of the contents. I just hope my partner likes it all.