Wednesday 5 April 2017

Finish A Long Q2 2017

I didn't do too badly last quarter, managing 5 finishes. A couple of them were quite small however, whereas this quarter they are all much bigger propositions. Anyway, here they are:

1) Triangle Quilt

This is now quilted, so just need to bind it.

2) Wonky Star Quilt

 I'm still waiting for some blocks, but should get this one made for Siblings Together

3) Make your own magic


No progress on this one

4)Lonestar quilt

I live in hope that I'll make some progress on this one !

5)Mod Mosaic


Static!

6)It's a Wonderful World

 No progress here either

7)Star Quilt


I just need to make a couple more locks for this one, so is a more realistic expectation

8)Gnome Quilt

I really need to finish this one, so am going to concentrate my efforts in this direction, once I've finished  my bee blocks.

9) and 10) Baby Quilts
Two of my friends are going to be grandmothers for the first time. So, I'm going to make 2 baby quilts from stash. One will be a hedgehog quilt ( I bought the pattern eons ago) and I'm undecided about the other.

I think that's more than enough as it's fairly unrealistic!.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects...and so you know you are not alone...I live in hope also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you can totally knock a few of these off your list. Five finishes last quarter is nothing to be scoffed at! Thank you for linking up on behalf of the 2017 global Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful list! Good luck with knocking these out! I am totally in love with your triangle quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Gnome quilt! Like really love it!!! great quilting style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, five finishes for last quarter sound great! Be proud and enjoy working on these lovely projects. Sending you lots of motivation.

    ReplyDelete